Lincoln Heights Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yeah been M.I.A

4 posters

Go down

yeah been M.I.A Empty yeah been M.I.A

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:03 am

Hey everyone. I know i promised updates and fiction and everything but these past two months have been extremely trying and difficult for me. Had a moment to myself and logged onto the internet for the first time in months..without going into too much detail...having some trying family issues. Mom had emergency triple bypass surgery ....a successful surgery I might add but two weeks later, my dad fell with a massive stroke. Happy and blessed to say they are both still here with me but still lots of recovery, healing and prayers for my poor dad to be done.
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

yeah been M.I.A Empty Re: yeah been M.I.A

Post by Candygwen Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:50 am

I'm sorry Diva! I pray for a full recovery for them both. My mom is in dire straits as well. She's 89 and had a "freak" accident which caused her femur to break. Because of her age and other issues which caused her to be a high-risk patient, repairing the femur and/or replacing it was just too risky. Believe it or not, amputation although drastic was the best option. So on July 31, my poor mommy had her right leg amputated (mid-thigh). Now she's in a nursing home in Rehab trying to build herself back up so that she can go home and resume as normal a life as possible. Unfortunately, she's not doing that great in Rehab. She's lost 9 pounds in a month, barely talks, barely eats. But God is good and where there is life there is hope.
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:17 pm

oh candy..my thougts go out to you my friend...These are trying times aren't they? I kow it is hard to see such wonderful ppl in our lives grow old, frail and weak.Its hard watching the mighty fall..so hard, but as you said, God is good and I believe all things are done with a predefined purpose. Also I know rehab is hard...especially on the elderly, sometimes weaking them even further. I hope your mom recovers and strengthens. my dad is also in a nursinghome rehab and wont eat either. Also losing weight. you are in my thoughts and prayers Candy...keep faith
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:56 am

I 'm so sorry to hear about your mother and father Diva and your mother Candy but we know GOD is able to make everything alright, will be praying.Remember my aunt in your prayers also who is sick.
just4us2
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:26 am

OMG I'm so sorry to hear that Diva!!!!! I am praying for you & your parents.
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Thanks for the prayers, my friends. I will be praying as well for your loved ones.
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Just 4us, many thoughts and prayers for you lady...
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Hi everyone. A few weeks ago i shared some personal family issues with you all about my father. I come to you again to share that my beloved father passed away and was called home to rest last friday, Nov 8th, 2013. I am deeply saddened and trying to find mental peace for my mind and my heart. Please keep my family in your prayers. Of course i will probably be m.i.a for a while but i will be around.
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:00 am

I'm sorry, Diva, that your dear father has passed. I certainly will keep you and your family in my prayers. Thank you for letting us know. I will miss you while you are m.i.a., but I understand. Please look in your aol email because I am sending you a comforting Bible message.

Much love, Candygwen
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:01 am

I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad.Prayers with you and your family but,know that GOD is there with you all.Take care
just4us2
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum