Lincoln Heights Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chadwick Boseman aka Nate will be the role of James Brown in the movie Get On Up

2 posters

Go down

Chadwick Boseman aka Nate will be the role of James Brown in the movie Get On Up Empty Chadwick Boseman aka Nate will be the role of James Brown in the movie Get On Up

Post by batman642 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Chadwick Boseman  better known as Cassie, Lizzie, & Tay half brother Nate Ray Taylor will be playing the Godfather of Soul James Brown in the new movie Get On Up.  Check out the trailer below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Chadwick Boseman aka Nate will be the role of James Brown in the movie Get On Up Empty Re: Chadwick Boseman aka Nate will be the role of James Brown in the movie Get On Up

Post by Candygwen Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:49 am

Did anybody see the movie? I did. Liked it. Chadwick did great!
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Chadwick Boseman aka Nate will be the role of James Brown in the movie Get On Up Empty Re: Chadwick Boseman aka Nate will be the role of James Brown in the movie Get On Up

Post by batman642 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:10 pm

I want to go see it but never got chance to do that. I've been very busy as of late. A lot of my friends said it was pretty good and Chadwick did wonderful job portraying James Brown.
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down