Lincoln Heights Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russell Hornsby Jet Magazine Interview.

4 posters

Go down

Russell Hornsby Jet Magazine Interview. Empty Russell Hornsby Jet Magazine Interview.

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 am

Very interesting Article. Everyone....Please read. This guy is awesome and I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of him to come.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Russell Hornsby Jet Magazine Interview. Empty Re: Russell Hornsby Jet Magazine Interview.

Post by Candygwen Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Thanks Diva. He's got a great attitude 4 sure. I just don't get y none of them r upset over LHs cancellation too. Ok -- it was a job 2 them, but I've got a job 2 and if and when it ends imma be UPSET if I'm not the one that ended it.
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Russell Hornsby Jet Magazine Interview. Empty Re: Russell Hornsby Jet Magazine Interview.

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 am

I think they are just bowing out gracefully and I don't think any of the cast will ever admit that they were angry or upset even if they truly were. I mean...their actors....Im sure they don't want to burn any bridges. They are all so respectful.
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:38 am

Wow...Russell is great but I cant believe that he didn't think LH would last! I agree that we will be seeing more of him to come. I miss Eddie Sutton!
MrsVJax
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 am

MrsVJax wrote: I miss Eddie Sutton!
yep. luv dat eddie face! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Cool interview. I'm glad that the him and the rest of the cast are doing well.
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down