Lincoln Heights Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicki Micheaux(Jenn from Lincoln Heights) move Rain

3 posters

Go down

Nicki Micheaux(Jenn from Lincoln Heights) move Rain Empty Nicki Micheaux(Jenn from Lincoln Heights) move Rain

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:03 am

Nicki Micheaux's movie Rain is finally out on DVD. Those of you who haven't seen it, I stronly urge you to do so. Great movie. Nickie was rockin that island dialect. (lol) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is the movie trailer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Nicki Micheaux(Jenn from Lincoln Heights) move Rain Empty Re: Nicki Micheaux(Jenn from Lincoln Heights) move Rain

Post by Candygwen Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

thanks divalicious! i definitely wanna c it. looks really good! imma try 2 buy it from columbiahouse if they have it.
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Nicki Micheaux(Jenn from Lincoln Heights) move Rain Empty Re: Nicki Micheaux(Jenn from Lincoln Heights) move Rain

Post by Candygwen Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:41 am

okay, i just ordered my dvd! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 am

Thanks Diva. I saw the movie on On Demand and it was really good. I just ordered the dvd too.
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 pm

I loved that movie!
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 am

i tweeted that i ordered the dvd and nicki tweeted back that i rock xoxoxo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:38 am

That's awesome Candygwen! Smile
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:57 am

lol. yeah, right? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 am

nicki tweeted me again!!!

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] girl thank u for that! I'm so proud of Rain. Spread the word. Smile
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 pm

That is so cool Candygwen. Glad that she tweeted back.
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Candygwen wrote:i tweeted that i ordered the dvd and nicki tweeted back that i rock xoxoxo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's great Candy! We've got to keep spreading the word about her movie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down