Lincoln Heights Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erica Hubbard Vibe Magazine Aug/Sept. 2010 ARticle

3 posters

Go down

Erica Hubbard Vibe Magazine  Aug/Sept. 2010 ARticle Empty Erica Hubbard Vibe Magazine Aug/Sept. 2010 ARticle

Post by Administrator Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:02 am

Picked up Vibe magazine today and ERica Has a short article. Check out ERica's vibe magazine article. In Case you all can't make out the script...i posted the script/article below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uploaded with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

INITIATION
ERICA HUBBARD
New Girl On The Black

Seeing isn't always believing. consider scene-stopping stunner Erica Hubbard, the Southside Chicago native whose small-screen break came via her voice, not glamour. "Doing voiceovers is a skill...it's hard," says the 26-year-old starlet, who voiced token Black girl Abbey on Disney's animated series The Replacements in 2006. Luckily for those with working eyeballs, Hubbard put her acting chops on display with roles in the ABC Family drama Lincoln Heights and BET's upcoming sitcom Let's STay Together. Whether on or off camera, though, Hubbard's key to DVR domination is deeper than surface level. "Feeling sexy has something to do with inner confidence. " she says. "If you believe you're sexy and have that appeal, other people will believe it."
(__C Vernon Coleman II)

"THE FIRST TIME... I was in pole dancing class was uncomfortable. You have to be sensual in front of all these women. It's easy in front of a man because I can put on a show. But in front of women, hou're seeing peoples butt cheeks and ta-tas. They had mirrors all around the dance center. So after a while you're like, "I'm doing this for myself. Let me turn myself on and see how sensual I can get."

"THE LAST TIME... I planned a trip out of the country [was] to Jamaica in a day. I'm very spontaneous when it comes to vacations. I booked all this stuff, then I looked on the internet and found out U.S. citizens shouldn't travel to Jamaica because they were trying to apprehend some drug lord. Now I have a $3,000 credit just sitting. Next time I'm going to take time and plan. At least a good week."
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Erica Hubbard Vibe Magazine  Aug/Sept. 2010 ARticle Empty Re: Erica Hubbard Vibe Magazine Aug/Sept. 2010 ARticle

Post by batman642 Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks I'm definitely picking one up tomorrow.
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Erica Hubbard Vibe Magazine  Aug/Sept. 2010 ARticle Empty Re: Erica Hubbard Vibe Magazine Aug/Sept. 2010 ARticle

Post by Candygwen Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 pm

thank u administrator :-)
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down