Lincoln Heights Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erica Hubbard's Show Let's Stay Together Promos

5 posters

Go down

Erica Hubbard's Show Let's Stay Together Promos Empty Erica Hubbard's Show Let's Stay Together Promos

Post by batman642 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:14 am

Check it out!!!! Please support Erica's new show Let's Stay Together and also coming soon Erica and the LST will be on the Mo'Nique so be ready.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Erica Hubbard's Show Let's Stay Together Promos Empty Re: Erica Hubbard's Show Let's Stay Together Promos

Post by britni84 Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:01 pm

i will be tunning in on 1/11/11 cant wait to see it

britni84

Back to top Go down

Erica Hubbard's Show Let's Stay Together Promos Empty Re: Erica Hubbard's Show Let's Stay Together Promos

Post by Candygwen Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:05 am

same here! thanks for the clips batman642.
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Thanks batman... I think I'm going to like ERica's character... lol
LincolnHeightsDiva
LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:15 pm

No problem here are some more promos with Erica...Her character is really going to be interesting.

Mancation

Romance

Sex

All About Let's Stay Together

batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 am

wow that show got 4.4 milloon viewers wow thats great i wish the same thing couldve happened for lincoln heights

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:10 am

yeah, how bout that?
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 pm

i like the show its pretty funny

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:17 pm

That show is hilarious!!! Erica had me laughing bigtime. I could not laughing. I really think show is going to do well. It's really cool to see Erica playing a different character. It just shows how talented she really is.
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm

yeah its nice to see her be flexible alot of girls only play one role in every movie or show but she's doing great i like the part when she was singing at the resturant

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 am

That part where she singing at the resturant is my favorite part too. I fell down laughing when she started singing....especially I like it at the end she came out dressed up with the sun shades and started jammin'. I think I'm really going to like Erica's new character Kita.
batman642
batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 am

yeah same here

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:41 am

me 2. kita is the new tasha mack! lol
Candygwen
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Loving Erica in LST.
just4us2
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down